Bangalore Testers Meetup – May 15th, 2010

As most of us were discussing on LinkedIn & Twitter about Testers Meetup in Bangalore, I am glad to announce the venue details and time. Any testers from Bangalore are welcome to join the discussion on Software Testing which would be benefit for your learning. Without writing much let me write the venue details.

Venue: The Forum, Koramangala ( Second floor – Transit which is a food court and a lot many things to eat or drink )

Time: 0600 PM ( IST )

My contact number is: +91 98865 46088. You could contact me if you are lost.

NOTE: If anyone wants it to be day time then please do add a comment and depending on the majority we will fix a proper time. If no comments then we go ahead with 0600 PM ( IST ).

You can invite your friends who are testers too. We do not want to stop anyone from having learning.

You can tweet at @santhoshst @ajay184f @steveo1967 @rahulmirakhur for details.

1. morning pls. Few points why sat evening in forum transit could be a bad idea
    – Rain
    – Crowd (sat evening)
    – Traffic
    – sat evening appointments (tht’s a personal excuse :)

regards,
    Sharath

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 10:56 pm | Permalink
  2. @Sharath Byregowda,
    Ajay Balamurugadas mentioned that there will be WeekendTesting session from 3 to 5 which is known. But, I personally feel it would be cool to meet evening. More crowd – more noise is good so that we can scream and talk hehe *smiles*. Anyways, let’s see what others have to say. I am too lazy to get up morning on weekend.

What do you say? Just one day tomorrow at 0600 PM ( IST ) please :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 11:12 pm | Permalink
  3. saipavan wrote:

Hi Santhosh
    i am available at any point of time :)
    Just confirm the place and time once it was ginalised

Thanks
    Saipavan

Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 11:42 pm | Permalink
  4. @saipavan,
    The venue details is same. However, keep an eye on comment section for updated time. However, if not notified about new time then you can join us at 0600 PM ( IST ) which is default time if not notified.

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 12:09 am | Permalink
  5. Mohit Verma wrote:

Nice Idea :)

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 12:21 am | Permalink
  6. @Mohit,
    Shift to Bangalore my friend *smiles*. There are many cool things happening over here.

But, I would recommend you to start this kind of initiative in your region too :)

Cheers,

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 2:26 am | Permalink
  7. Ideas for open discussion:

Should we record our emotions when testing?

Exploratory Testing – good and bad points – how can we solve the bad parts?

Measuring Testing quality – How?

regards

John

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 4:07 am | Permalink
  8. Abhishek wrote:

I am fine with the timing!! please let me know by till what time i gotta keep checking the site for final decided for the meeting??

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 4:16 am | Permalink
  9. @John Stevenson,
    Cool discussion ideas.

@Readers,
    Please share your ideas too.

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 8:26 am | Permalink
  10. @Abhishek,
    The time remains same 0600 PM ( IST ). Be there near Transit entrance at sharp 0600 PM ( IST ). If you reach little bit late due to some reasons then please do give me a call on my mobile phone and I will be there to receive you my friend *smiles*.

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 8:27 am | Permalink

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Santhosh Tuppad. Santhosh Tuppad said: @ajay184f @steveo1967 http://lnkd.in/F3sdG7 – Meeting details […]