Bangalore Testers Meet-up #4

We are happy to announce that we will be having Bangalore testers meet-up on August 28th, 2010 which is Saturday. Without further ado, let us share the venue details and time etc.

Venue: 2nd Floor, Transit, Forum Mall – Koramangala

Time: 0600 0200 0600 PM IST [ We are back to 0600 PM IST – Sorry for inconvenience ].

Registration: No registration | anyone and everyone is invited

Food & Drinks: Spend from your own pocket :)

Contact: 9886546088

Twitter: @santhoshst | @ajay184f

Let your colleagues and friends know about this meet-up. Do not lose this opportunity and good news for you is you will have this opportunity monthly as we conduct this meet-up every month during weekend.

I hope you would make it.

Cheers!

Software Tester, Product Innovator, Security Enthusiast at Test Insane Software Testing Services

1. meeta wrote:

is it not possible to have this earlier in the day ?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 5:01 am | Permalink
  2. @Meeta,
    The revised timing is 0200 PM afternoon. This will continue till evening if testers are willing to discuss more and in between other testers can also join in their convenient time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are back to 0600 PM IST as our meet-up.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Permalink
  3. It’s pretty interesting for Chennai testers to be the participants of this great Bangalore Testers Meet-up #4

Remarkable meet up’s of @testertested @santhosht @rahul_verma @ajay184f & @sdhanasekar ended to a cool testing exercise.From the very next moment ideas started to flow.

Please keep us informed of upcoming events. Rock on!
    Shiva Mathivanan

Monday, August 30, 2010 at 1:33 am | Permalink
  4. @Shiva,
    Thanks for your comments and I want you to start Chennai Testers Meet-up at Chennai. You can save the travel time and money spent for travel and stay. How is that? But, if you do Chennai Testers Meet-up and also want to attend Bangalore Testers Meet-up as well then you are most welcome. Start facilitating the learning my friend.

Cheers,

Monday, August 30, 2010 at 6:43 am | Permalink
  5. Senthil.S wrote:

Hi,
    Is it scheduled again in Bangalore in near future?

Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 1:24 am | Permalink
  6. Senthil, The one which I was talking about will be held every month. Also, there is another monthly meet-up that happens. This time it’s in IBM, Embassy Golf Links 21st May. Google it.

Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:43 am | Permalink

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Santhosh Tuppad and Santhosh Tuppad, nitinpurswani. nitinpurswani said: ♻ @santhoshst: Bangalore Testers Meet-up #4 details – http://lnkd.in/Dr67Fe […]