FREE Security Testing Workshop By Santhosh Tuppad in Bengaluru

It has been months now, I planned to conduct a security testing workshop in Namma Bengaluru for free to the enthusiasts / aspirants. I have already finished half a day workshop in Chennai and now it’s time for “Namma Bengaluru”. And then I have planned for Hyderabad and then Gurgaon / Delhi / Noida region.

What’s the agenda?

1. Introduction to Hacking
  2. Social Engineering Attacks
  3. Web Application Hacking
  4. Bug Advocacy for vulnerabilities
  5. WTF are these? White / Black / Gray Hat
  6. Legalities when you are in hacking business
  7. Earn while you hack (Ethical)
  8. Exercises
  9. Quiz
  10. Discussion / Arguments / Fights (Not physical) / Planning for the next workshop

Date and Time

We will have this on December 15th, 2012. We have been always seeing workshops starting at morning 9 or 10. Well, there is a difference here. We will start it from 11 AM. Well, there is no reasoning behind this. Just like that. Being a weekend, sleep a bit more and have your breakfast. Then let us begin hacking. It is important that you have good night sleep and good breakfast because hacking coaching demands it (Grins).

Venue

THE HHI SELECT BEGALURU

Anil Nair (G.M ) 15th Cross,Ring Road, J.P Nagar, II Phase,
Bangalore – 560078
Phone – 08 40761500 / 09731766305

Questions / clarifications

If you have anything to ask me, then please write to me at Santhosh.Tuppad@gmail.com or comment on this blog post.

Software Tester, Product Innovator, Security Enthusiast at Test Insane Software Testing Services

1. Tarun Kumar wrote:

Would the session be recorded for offline viewing?

Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Permalink
  2. sairam wrote:

Good Tuppad.. But I will be missing it as I am out of the city. Will look forward for your other events.

Regards,
    Sairam Prasath.

Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 3:42 am | Permalink
  3. Tarun, Unfortunately no. I have not planned for it however; I might have online session. Also, the video recording sounds good. Thanks!

Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 5:06 am | Permalink
  4. Senthilnathan wrote:

Hi Santhosh,

How to get register for this workshop?

Thanks
    Senthil

Monday, December 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Permalink
  5. Your seat is already confirmed my dear friend :) I will update the venue soon to this blog post and you can come over directly. I will also send an e-mail.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Permalink
  6. jagannath wrote:

I would like to register for this workshop and i had mailed too. Whether any softwares to be installed or data to be copied in the laptops we carry? This is a specific request based on my recent experience on a course.
    Jagan

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 1:45 am | Permalink
  7. Sandhya A wrote:

Hi Santhosh,

How do I register for this workshop? I had just comented on your facebook post saying that I would be interested in attending it… IS there anything else I need to do?

Regards,
    Sandhya. A

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 2:43 am | Permalink
  8. Snehasish Saha wrote:

Hey Santosh,

Will you please plan for Kolkata?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Snehasish Saha

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 3:47 am | Permalink
  9. Mohan Raj wrote:

Hi Dude,

How can I register for this workshop?

Thanks.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 4:28 am | Permalink
  10. Your seat is confirmed :) I will send out the e-mail with details later.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Permalink
  11. @Snehasish, How many would be interested in the workshop? I would like you to plan and let me know the plan. I will schedule in 2013 sometime. Thanks!

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Permalink
  12. @Sandhya, I just approved your comment :) You were considered for workshop on the day you commented on my facebook status. Thanks for your interest. Let the hacking begin! \o/

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Permalink
  13. Abrar wrote:

Hey Santhosh,

I missed all your Chennai Workshop.

Do you have any future Workshop plan in Chennai.

Thanks

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Permalink
  14. Abrar, Yes. I will conduct one full day in 2013 :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Permalink
  15. Sandhya A wrote:

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for the confirmation :)
    There would be another tester, Rashmi. A who is interested in attending the session. Please confirm her registration also and let me know.
    Based on a previous comment which I saw, Do we have to get a laptop with any specific software installed?

Regards,
    Sandhya. A

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Permalink
  16. Sandhya, Sure. You can get her to the workshop. It is confirmed :) And regarding laptop and software(s) to be installed; please wait for the e-mail tomorrow. Thanks :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Permalink
  17. Vidya wrote:

Hi Santhosh,

Can u please let me know when are u planning to conduct the free workshop in hyderabad? As i’m interested to attend.

Thanks :)

Friday, December 28, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Permalink
  18. I would be doing it sometime in this (January 2013) month. Kindly contact Sudhamshu Rao (E-mail address: sudhamshu.rao@gmail.com). Thanks!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Permalink
  19. Naveen wrote:

Hi Santhosh,

I would like to attend your workshop on security testing. Please let me know when are you planning to conduct one in bangalore.

Regards,
    Naveen

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Permalink
  20. Supreeth s wrote:

Please inform me next workshop dates. . . .

Regards