SECURITY TESTING WORKSHOP IN BANGALORE (FREE)

No more registrations accepted.

Security Testing Training in Bangalore

Security Testing Training in Bangalore

1. Satyanarayana wrote:

Interested in attending Security testing session. Please share the details.

Monday, February 17, 2014 at 4:42 am | Permalink
  2. Great post. Its so interesting and much impressive. Thanks for sharing this.

Test Automation

Monday, February 17, 2014 at 4:00 pm | Permalink
  3. Madiraju K Chaitanya wrote:

Hi Santhosh Ji,Please accept my invitation to join your workshop and let us know the details of your workshop details.Thanks.~Chaitanya

Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:06 pm | Permalink
  4. Registration is done via e-mail only. It is clearly mentioned in the details of the blog post. Registrations have been stopped now.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 4:35 pm | Permalink
  5. Gopal Krishna wrote:

Sir I Request You To Do A Workshop In Hyderabad Too . We Are Very Much Eagerly Waiting For Your Workshop.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 9:48 pm | Permalink
  6. Gopal, Thanks for your request. I will do it sometime later :) Depends on how many people want to attend. Please write to me at Santhosh.Tuppad@gmail.com about participants and we can have it.

Monday, February 24, 2014 at 5:59 am | Permalink
  7. Prashant wrote:

I would like to receive notification and email regarding security testing ,because i software testing engineer keen to learn security testing.

Prashant

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

1. Testing Bits – 2/16/14 – 2/22/14 | Testing Curator Blog on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 9:21 pm

[…] SECURITY TESTING WORKSHOP IN BANGALORE (FREE) – SanthoshTuppad – http://tuppad.com/blog/2014/02/16/security-testing-workshop-in-bangalore-free/ […]